Cloud computing is a general term for anything that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. It refers to computing being done in a remote location, rather than on the desktop or portable device.
The goal of cloud computing is to provide easy, scalable access to computing resources and IT services.
Cloud computing services are broadly divided into three categories: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
In-house infrastructure are mostly underutilized, often idle 85% of the time, due to over provisioning, inadequate capacity planning, sizing and misconception of scalability requirements.
- Cloud computing renders faster Implementation time – Rapid start
- Organisations need not allocate upfront cap-ex hence the resultant operating expenses can be written off
- Cloud computing offers “pay as you grow” model enables an organisation to start with a minimal required plan and expand as and when required
- It offers anywhere anytime access with high level security
- Real-time backup to offer maximum up time & availability
- Cloud computing comes as a cost effective solution to key business demands
ABTInfo.Net Internet Data Center offers
- State of the art infrastructure facilities
- Highly flexible and scalable options
- Quality certifications and adherence to international standards
- Legacy support
- Self-service provisioning
- “Roll-your-own” network provisioning
- 24x7 support ensures rapid access and quick response